In-person gatherings have recommenced at Trinity Chapel.
We believe that we are united together as part of Christ’s body regardless of whether we can see each other face to face but there is something special about gathering in person to hear God's word, pray for each other, and share in caring for each other. The whole story of the Bible and human history is the story of the Lord gathering his people together to himself. More than ever we resonate with this greeting from the end of 3 John:
"I hope to see you soon, and we will talk face to face. Peace to you. The friends here send their greetings. Greet the friends there by name." —3John 1:14
As we have come back not everything has been the same—there are a range of COVID safety protocols that we need to follow—but God has been at work through his word, through our prayers, and through our care for each other.
Below are the key things you need to know:
- TCM has recommenced in-person gatherings at 10am and 5.30pm.
- We will also continue to enable people to join the gathering via Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
- Please DON’T come if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID19 (fever, cough, sore throat, etc)
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we will clean frequently contacted surfaces between church services
- You will be required to check in with the NSW Service app Covid Check-In.
- We ask that you please bring and wear a mask if you wish to participate in singing.
Full details of the TCM COVID Safe Protocol are available here
In order to get Zoom working you will need:
- A Phone, Tablet, iPad, Latop or Desktop Computer
- An internet connection (1 hr of Zoom consumes a maximum of 1Gb of data) – if you are using a mobile phone data plan, we suggest a minimum 20GB data plane.
- Download Zoom
- Setup your free Zoom account (you will need an email address)
- Click on the button above, or join the meeting using the Meeting ID: 809-497-6006
Join us on Slack
Moving to online gatherings isn't the only way we're staying in touch with each other. We're also using Slack share prayer points, ways to serve, and other things that shape our life together. We'd love you to join us.Join us on Slack